The Dana Medical Library is pleased to announce the purchase of a point-of-care tool for nurses designed to provide relevant evidence-based medical information geared toward the specific concerns of nurses. Nursing Reference Center (NRC) offers the best available and most recent clinical evidence and reference information.
Among the many features NRC offers are:
- clinically-organized nursing overviews designed to map the nursing work flow
- evidence-based care sheets
- treatment guidelines
- quick lessons in procedures
- nursing reference books
- lab and diagnostic test overviews
- legal cases
- point-of-care drug information for nurses
- customizable patient education information.
Nurses, Nursing Managers, and Nurse Educators can create custom folders especially useful for organizing frequently referenced documents about specific medical conditions. Within each folder you can store as many documents as you need – such as Patient Education Packets, Guidelines, and Quick Lessons.
As FAHC nurses prepare to transform their work flow, patient documentation and evidence-based skills with the new PRISM system, Nursing Reference Center can help in that transition from print-based to electronic resources.
Dana invites you to try this new resource today.