September is fast approaching, and Dana Library faculty and staff are excited to meet all new and returning students, faculty and staff from UVM and the University of Vermont Medical Center. Here is a short list of links to get you started using the Library, whether for the first time… or the first time after a well-deserved break.
Want to know about us? Check here for hours, location, staff, contact info, and more.
Provides access to the libraries’ collections at UVM.
Searchable list of biomedical journals.
- MEDLINE (via PubMed or Ovid): references to health sciences journals
- CINAHL: references to articles in nursing and allied health
- ClinicalKey: medical and surgical resources
- Cochrane Library: evidence-based healthcare databases
- DynaMed: evidence-based point of care resource
- PsycINFO: references to psychology and psychiatry articles and books
- UpToDate: authoritative point of care resource
- Web of Science: cited references to journal articles
Resources are accessible through EZproxy by signing in with your UVM NetID and password.
Training & Consulting
Check here to find help in the form of online tutorials and workshops offered by Dana librarians.
Various subject guides that offer quick access to the Library’s resources for researchers, clinicians, faculty, students, and staff.
Get help from a librarian via email, chat, phone, or in person.
Services that can help you if you need to request articles, books, or items not available at UVM.
Contact the Library’s Acting Director, Donna O’Malley at (802) 656-4415
We look forward to seeing you soon!